There are times when some disputes involving trees cannot be resolved by negotation and the matter becomes the subject of legal proceedings ending up in Court. In some instances the case could be one of a criminal prosecution for offences under the Planning or Forestry Acts. Other cases could involve civil action for negligence in personal injury, or subsidence recovery cases.
Planning Appeals and Public Inquiries often require Expert Arboricultural advice. Hearings under the 1989 Electricity Act, (Schedule 4, Paragraph 9), also require Expert Arboricultural Advice .
We provide the following Expert Services:
- Independent Expert Reports that are compliant with Part 35 of the Civil Procedures Rules
- Joint Statements of the facts upon which opposing Experts agree & disagree giving reasons for thier disagreement
- Alternative Dispute Resolution through negotiation, High Hedge and Boundary Disputes for example
- Expert Testimony in Court (Subsidence, Personal Injury, Property Damage etc.)
- Expert Advice in Criminal Prosecutions taken under the Planning and / or Forestry Acts
- Independent Expert Reports that are compliant with Part 33 of the Criminal Procedures Rules
- Expert Witness Services in Planning Appeals & Public Inquiries
- Expert Witness Services for Hearings under Schedule 4 Paragraph 9 of the Electricity Act.